Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

OPI An Affair in Red Square

OPI An Affair in Red Square is a lovely red shimmer - that's about it.  I love the tone of it, so it's one of my favorites in the red shimmer category, but to the layperson is nothing to write home about.  It is however perfect for the holiday season!  It's from the iconic Russian collection from the fall of 2007, from which many wonderful colors arose (Midnight in Moscow, Russian Navy, etc).  Application was good - not too thick or thin, flowed well, and was opaque in 2 coats but I used 3 as usual for depth of color.  Enjoy!     >^..^<








1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm looking at purchasing OPI An Affair in Red Square to replace my most favourite red of all time, OPI In My Santa Suit. I was wondering if you have IMSS and how you would compare the two if so? From what I can tell from looking at the two online, AAIRS appears to be a tad lighter, but other than that are they pretty much the same?

    ReplyDelete